Sunday, March 26, 2006

New URL =p

Bwahaha! I'm now hidden, though not so inconspicuous. I can think of half a dozen ways to find my blog. Seems I've attracted some of the EWWW crowd. Though this isn't exactly the best prose around, I still cringe at the thought of THOSE people reading it.

First off, this is not meant to be a bulletin of sorts nor a comprehensive account of the not-so-exciting life I lead. Duh. If I wanted to tell people EVERYTHING, I'd get into so much trouble I'd rather die. I write what I want to write, and when I leave stuff out, that's because I don't want to write about them HERE.

Anyhoo, I'm working on that f%^&* Tinga dissent to the October 18 resolution. Darn. Akala ko same lang yun as the one Ms.Mills worked on. And I quote, "Fucking A!!!"

Oh, and I had an interesting VERRRY early breakfast with a friend of mine Wednesday morning. I won't say na lang who. People assume way too many things. And then they spread nasty rumors. Anyway, this guy called me up like five times from 1am to 3am. He was tipsy the first time. As for the last 4, let's just say he couldn't quite figure out how he was able to drive to Eastwood. Duh. I told him nga, "(Bleep), ayoko pa mamatay ha. May finals pa ako kay Danny Con." Actually, he's a lot more likable when he's drunk. Nagiging gentleman eh. Hehe! Nag-oopen ng car door, nag-aalalay going down the stairs (escalator, actually. But they don't work at 3am.), nanglilibre ng breakfast and other stuff... Oh well. But when he was sober na, gawd. What's up with THAT?!! After breakfast, we took an early morning stroll around Eastwood, which would have been fun, if it weren't for the fact that (bleep) was trying to convince me that I was a guy. Anyway, nice pala sunrise from that alley somewhere in Eastwood right next to the river. Medyo stinky nga lang if you get too close. To the river. Not to him. Mabango naman siya. Well, the lingering scent of alcohol aside. Mukha namang naliligo siya. I think we spent around an hour or two pa in Eastwood after that. Looking back, sana nga pala we waited na lang for the mall to open at nagmovie na lang kami. Di rin naman ako nakaaral na after that eh. Anyhoo, we ended up walking around the high school field after that. Medyo mahirap tumakbo in (white) sandals ha. Kainis. Nakasimba pa kami sa Wednesday morning mass. O diba, good girl. Hehe!

So anyway, back to the wonderful world of Tax 2. Tax is a BOYET.

1 comment:

  1. Grace! Ka chat ko si PY ngayon and she said she has a blog but she doesn't want to give me the address so eto ako nagsesearch, ayaw magpatalo... and lo! I stumble upon your blog! (Actually pati blog ni Lianne. Hahaha)

    Yehey!

    Haha labo.

    ReplyDelete