Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paul Potts in Manila

Paul Potts will be performing at the PICC on October 8. I sooooooooooo want to watch, but I haven't figured out who to bully into going with me. For one thing, not many people know him. Second, a lot of people drop dead at the thought of sitting through opera. And third, I am not willing to pay for my bully-ee's ticket. (And ticket prices range from 750 to 4500.)

I'm not much of an opera fan. Never been to the opera. I just like Paul Potts. (Check the videos section of this multiply account, I posted all of Paul Potts' and Connie Talbot's Britain's Got Talent performances.) His journey is just so impressive. Phenomenal, even. And that voice. Wow. Words cannot describe how a song I do not understand would drive me to tears.

So anyway, I'll spend my self-imposed breaktime watching my Paul Potts clips. Maybe viruses are scared of opera. Who knows, maybe Paul Potts can cure me of this dreaded cold-mutating-into-the-flu thing. Arrrgggghhh. I think I'm dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment