Saturday, June 19, 2010

Biñan sucks.

I swear, if I wasn't attempting to be good (or at least as good as I can be before blowing my brains out), I'd steer the hell away from this place. It's unbelievably hot. The place looks like it did thirteen years ago. (The only exceptions being the Jollibee and Ministop at the corner. And that Chinese restaurant. Although they're technically part of Carmona, I think.) And now, my God, the entire village water supply has gone kaput. I am not kidding. NO WATER. Sheesh.


Add all these things up, plus the human temper factor, and it's like a gunpowder factory waiting to blow up in everyone's face. I think I'll pack up my stuff and attempt to work in the apartment. B or no B, I pay rent. I'm entitled to be there. I'll just ignore the hell out of him. I really need to save up and get my own apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment