Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ohmigod I can't believe I'm so F-ING pissed.

The problem with this creature is that she thinks she can deliver offensive remarks with impunity because she expects people to take it as "so her". It's so annoying that it bothers me but man, it's been bugging me since yesterday and I want to rant, so to hell with everything else. I wouldn' t be writing about this if I weren't so F-ing pissed. Arggh. Word of advice, things said in confidence, are, as the word suggests, confidential, i.e. should not be blurted out in an attempt at being candid or half-cute. Duh?!! I sooooo hate that thing right now. Some people should really spend like an extra hour before even considering using their vocal chords. Note to self: smalltalk, period. And then dunk dog slobber on her head. Let her see if she finds it cute. What a hypo.

No comments:

Post a Comment