Monday, January 28, 2008

Another one bites the dust. And other stuff.

Former Indonesian president Suharto died over the weekend. I was going to post a Reuters article, but it wouldn't publish. Oh well. My blog is beginning to resemble an obituary anyway. On that particular incident (Suharto dying), I decline to comment. I'm horrifically allergic to politics. Well, save for the current US presidential race. I have to say, the scene's pretty interesting. Without even considering the Democrat v. Republican angle, choosing from among Obama, Clinton, Edwards has got to be tough. I wonder when choosing the next president in this country is going to require choosing from among such a sparkling platter.

On a different note, Daimler is developing a car whose back seats may be adjusted such that people can face each other. Added plus: a sushi bar. It's still in its test phase though. I'm not sure if their big bosses have given the final nod yet.

Lately, I've been so fixated on all the crime and forensics shows on the crime suspense channel. It's all so blood and gore and detective work and intrigue. I love it. Hehe!

On a closer-to-home note, yay, suweldo is just around the corner!!! Nwy, if I actually had the luxury of buying all the books I want, these are some of the ones I'm interested in at the moment. (Darn. Why won't anything publish?!!) Oh by the way, my birthday's coming up, so just in case you don't know what to get me, pick away. Hehe! These are all available at A Different Bookstore. Incidentally, all 2007 inventory there is on sale til the end of February. And lucky me, I get a 25% discout. Woopeedoo. So if you intend to get me one of these for my birthday, let me know, I'll lend you my discount card. =p

Check out adifferentbookstore.com for details. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment