Thursday, June 12, 2008

Can't wait for June to end...

I think I overdid my shopping a teeny weeny bit this month. I kinda splurged on sheets and curtains and house stuff... AND it's that time of the month when we pay for rent and bills. Darn... Post rent and bills, I have a grand total of roughly Php3,500 until the 30th, inclusive of everything. I think I want to faint. It's one of those days I wish I lived at home. Okay, wait a minute, no, scratch that. There are things, like freedom, and my peace of mind, which all the so-called comforts of home cannot buy. I'd rather live in our hole in the wall condo (now with pretty curtains. hehe!) than have to put up with the stepmonster, her family and my paternal relatives (I swear to God, they all deserve each other.) every single day of my life. I'll just have to rough it for the next two weeks. Haaaaaaaay... I'll have to take the bus to work...just when the rainy season is coming in... Oh well... At least I'll have pretty sheets and curtains to look at when I get home. But hey, if anybody wants to finance my existence for the next two weeks, that's fine by me. Any takers? Teeheehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment