Wednesday, February 22, 2006

In response to comments, among other things...

First of all, I'd really appreciate it if you guys would sign your names. It's not like you write offensive or controversial stuff anyway.

In any case, here's my new thing: NO ASSUMPTIONS, i.e. nagpapaka-dense ako ngayon. Case in point is the case at bar. No matter what other people say, until the whole thing slaps me in the face, I will not acknowledge. And yes, there ARE innocent gestures. Like Nico's happy birthday text, which Sands is making such a big deal out of. Duh. It's Nico. Nuff said.

I'm just passing time until Corpo class comes along...

I had a GREAT birthday, by the way. I woke up at 8, took a shower then went over to David's to get a haircut. First trip with my new 'do was Rustan's and Mercury to go toiletries-shopping. My favorite pasttime. =) And then it was back to the condo to arrange stuff. He hadn't texted yet about lunch, so I went back to David's for a foot spa treatment. He and I had lunch at World Chicken, dessert and coffee at Cravings, then we went to his house to watch The Longest Yard with his older brother. First time in eons that I've visited. I was a bit uneasy about the idea of going there, but he told me it was no problem at all, since his family likes me anyway. (Kilig!!!) Anyway, I think his mom was happy to see me. Hehe! Oh, and his sister got her hair cut short too. And then it was 4pm, so I had to head back to school for Corpo, so he drove me to Malcolm na. I haven't had that much of that kind of fun in I don't know how long. I'd forgotten how it felt to have someone I sincerely care about hold my hand and watch a movie with me and all that. Hay... I'm still floating right now. Natural high again.

BUT I am not making any assumptions. Kinikilig lang ako on my own. Wherever he intends to go with this, sige lang. I'm fine with being friends. I have fun with him, and that's all that really matters, right? If I end up crying over this again, well, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment