Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tax? What's THAT?!!

Loc Gov finals are OVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hay. So there. Now I can get on with my life again.

In any case, I've been going out this guy (an old friend from college) lately. I don't know what exactly his intentions are, but it's comfortable, and we have fun together. That's all that really matters. I don't want to assume anything, although he's been dropping quite a lotta hints since he dropped by Friday morning last week... Wonder when our dinner thing will push through. Well, que sera sera.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just dropping by. Anyway, a word of advice... Just make sure hints are hints, not just innocent gestures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. There is no such thing as innocent gestures. There is only varying degrees of intention.

    2. Every person has a motive.

    3. Each action has a purpose.

    4. Bee happy. (:=3

    ReplyDelete