Thursday, February 02, 2006

Two weeks before I turn 23

I turn 23 in two weeks!!! Dammit. Oh well. I'm old.

Anyway, I've been pretty busy lately with the paperwork for Tita Susan and law school and all. Loc Gov finals next week... Bummer. Very relaxing weekends though. I spent half my Christmas break in Laguna with my maternals (the first half in Lipa with my dad), and I had a FANTASTIC New Year's. The best EVER. Almost everyone was there. We crowded ourselves into our teeny weeny place, but it was fun fun fun. I was in EK with Tita Susan, Tito Efren, Jem and Kev December 31st. The rest I spent just enjoying everyone's company.

I've been going home pretty regularly since. I go home Friday night after Corpo with Danny Con. It's sort of a long trip. Jeep to the Q Ave MRT station, MRT to Ayala, walk to the Landmark / Park Square bus terminal, bus ride to Biñan, tric home. Phew. That's roughly 2 to 3 hours' worth of idle mindwork. You can just imagine what weird thoughts I come up with. I spend the weekend chowing down everything in sight. Which is A LOT. Mama and Tito Ricky cook like there's no tomorrow when I'm there. It's just so relaxing to be home, even if it just means 2 days or so every week. I get to see my two nephews, Stephen Nathan (3) and Josef Nikolaus (2). Both VERRRRY rowdy little boys. But they're as sweet as they are pains in the you-know-what. So it's all well and good. Of course, there's Mama, the brattiest grandmother in the whole world. Who lets me smoke. And my cousins Shirley and Cheryl, and Tito Ricky. Sometimes Tita Nita drops by. And Tito Ron's been coming over a lot from Bacolod. Can't wait to go home. Manila (well, Quezon City, technically speaking...) is just too much sometimes. Monday mornings are always still the worst. It's just hell trying to pry myself out of my sanctuary. But then it won't do to just stay there and relax everyday. No can do.

Oh yeah, a certain boy and a certain girl I know are pseudo-dating, according to this little bird who flew by my window the other day. Visuals have proven that much. No descriptions. People make too many assumptions.

I just got in touch with Tito Mike. Actually, he's actually more like an older brother, since he's just 3 years older. Apparently, he works in Eastwood lang pala, so we're meeting up sometime soon.

And that little tiff with Ngangi and Lorraine is over, thank God. It's inevitable to have those little arguments once in a while. Basta it doesn't figure much in the long run, it's fine.

Hay... I just missed Only You for the nth time. And tomorrow's the last episode. Darn. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to catch THAT on DVD.

On another note, L.A. and I are friends na again after our early morning texting pseudo-fight. I think he kinda got offended when I gave him a rundown of all the reasons why he's getting into a relationship that's SO not proper or advisable. Well, at least he has my points in mind na. We're meeting up sometime next week, probably after I have breakfast with Tito Iggy.

Two months of not writing anything has come to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment