Saturday, April 01, 2006

Brainless

I seem to be hovering about without a brain. Honest. I've been floating through the past couple of days on the built-up momentum of 23 years. I do everything out of habit, and the rest out of necessity. Whee...

Anyhoo, I'm supposed to be working on my the Law & Economics final. The thing is, my so-called brain, or that void where that mass of gray matter is supposed to be, is not working. I need a good fine-tuning here...

It's been pretty gloomy Thursday. Don't get me wrong, I love this sort of weather, especially now that finals are over and I don't really have to go out. All I really have to do is snuggle in bed with my pillows (Thanks Nico! =) My pillows are a wonderland. Nico gave them to me Christmas of our freshman year in law school kasi inggit na inggit ako sa pillows niya nung college. I had this whole pillow-napping plan thing pa nga. Hehe!) and one of the books I bought myself as 23rd birthday presents. Anyway, that AND my Law & Economics final. What ever possessed me to take an elective this sem? It's not like I'm delayed or whatever.

Oh yeah, I'll be working again this summer. I get bored after 2 weeks of nothing to do except sleep and watch tv. It gets old eventually, and as I'm as broke as hell, travelling's out of the question. I'd much rather stress over legal memos for 6 weeks than stare out of the window and watch the trees or something. Sucks! Sad thing is I'll have to commute to work and back here. My comrades are both out of commission, it seems. Oh well. Word of advice, when taking the bar, do NOT underline your answers. You could get disqualified for marking. Sayang talaga.

Anyway, if I could just get this exam over and done with...

No comments:

Post a Comment