Friday, April 07, 2006

Officially on vacation

Yep, I am. I have so much to do though. Tomorrow, I'm off to get a CBC and a thyroid test. Suspected case of hypo (or is it hyper) thyroidism, my doctor tells me. And then I have to go drop by the tailor's for slacks. Gawd, OLA's looming over our heads. I wish I could just drop dead right now. Only good thing about it is that I get to shop. For clothes I can't really use everyday!!! Darn. I wanted to buy so many things in Eastwood earlier but I couldn't because I was saving my moolah for the "more important" stuff. I just got three blouses for my summer internship. I scoured through the Eastwood shops and found THREE that I liked.

Hay nako. That weird guy sent me another mushy email. Duh. Ano ba.

OLA OLA OLA... The new bane of my existence. We just spent 2 and a half days in loooooong lectures on what to do, what not to do, how exciting it is, how absolutely horrifying it is... It's mortifying having to handle cases for real people. It's their life and property dear. It's not like we can turn back time if we fuck it up. Good thing I didn't apply for summer OLA. If I had, I'd be dead by now. Charles has a direct examination set for Monday afternoon. Oggs has mediation on the 18th, direct examination on the 19th, and another hearing of some sort on the 27th. Holy crap. How am I going to survive senior year?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment