Friday, February 22, 2008

Hail boredom... (yawn)

Another work lull. Why is it that when it rains, I almost drown, but when it doesn't, it's practically a drought? I'm soooooooo f-ing bored right now. Since I came back from my birthday-slash-"may-sakit-ako"-leave, I've been getting just a teensy weensy bit of work, enough to make my DSR appear pseudo-respectable. BUT. I've managed to watch what seems like a hundred videos on Youtube, eleven episodes of Brothers and Sisters (Season 2) and two episodes of Boston Legal. I've uploaded more videos than I can count, and contemplated sleeping in my chair more than a dozen times. If I weren't so scared that I'd get caught sleeping, that is. Hay... Don't get me wrong, I like the sporadic work lulls. I just feel like pseudo-ranting about it.

So anyway, I'm leaving in a bit to meet up with a few friends from college. Tomorrow's Manaoag day with Anna, Mia, Carlos and Rowena. The bar results are going to be released soon. Kailangan ko na maglakad ng paluhod until I grow kalyos the size of tennis balls. Oh Lord...

But tonight, we toast to...well, whatever we can toast to.

Have a great weekend, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment