Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm a happy peasant. =)

How was YOUR weekend? Mine was great. Friday night, I left the office early (7-ish) to do a little bit of shopping. I ran into Aldo while I was picking stuff out. Ran back to the office to pick up my stuff. Met up with my blockmates (this time including Malou&Emman AND Marie&Franco, although minus Mitch and Rich): me, Anna, Jen, Kathy, Roch, Nico, Oggs, Mia and Iya for dinner, beer, and ice cream at Metrowalk. (Yes, beer and ice cream make for a REALLY BAD combination.) Slept til noon on Saturday, went to Eastwood with Anna to do more shopping, and see 27 Dresses (mediocre, but fun). Finally got to try out that pirate place, people-watched from the boatdeck, went home and slept til noon on Sunday. And spent Sunday doing laundry (exhausting, but hey, I just went super shopping, so that's fine by me). And then I watched Anna and the King and E-Ring on the Crime Suspense channel til I finally got drowsy. And voila, it's Monday again. I finally finished shopping when I picked up that piggy pink dress I was drooling over last week. Work hasn't piled up yet, and I'm still on weekend mode. Thus the multiple Multiply updates. Oh, and we had lechon for lunch. (Again, mediocre, but it beats the hell out of all that fish crap they serve at the lounge. I swear, all that fish REALLY ABSOLUTELY taste like the sea. As soon as you get fifty feet from the lounge, you won't doubt even for a second that there's fish on the menu. Ewwww.) And I'm uncannily efficient again today. Woopeedoo. So there. I'm a peasant now, although I haven't dipped into my savings yet, and I don't intend to. Suweldo's just four days away anyway. I can live off de lata til then. So... Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment