Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yeah. Whatever.

I've recently been finding it particularly difficult to fall asleep. Result? Well, aside from the fact that it's been such a pain getting out of bed in the morning, I've discovered that the crime suspense channel plays X-Files reruns around 1am. I used to watch that a lot when I was in high school, as I had the biggest adolescent crush on David Duchovny. Cute, athletic, Yale Literature graduate. What more could my teenage wiles ask for? More than a decade later, I've come to the conclusion that The X-Files sucks. Half the time, Mulder sounds like an idiot. An insane idiot. Mulder and Scully's investigating skills leave much to be desired, particularly since they're supposed to be FBI special agents. And the whole conspiracy theory gets old after an episode. And half the time, I just want to tell them to get a room so they'd get it over and done with already. But David Duchovny is still kinda cute. So there. I just wanted to get that out on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment