Friday, June 17, 2005

Gloomy day...

After yet another extra long hiatus from my rambling, I'm back. If that's considered a good thing.

Today was just one of those days, if you know what I mean. I slept around 4am after an extra long cold shower to clear my head. I again did not wake up to my alarm, as usual, but I did, by some sort of divine intervention, wake up in time to prepare to go to school for this week's Winlaw officers' meeting. Do not even bother to ask. I was so lost in my thoughts today it cost me a good 90 bucks to get to school. Note that it usually costs just 50, so you can just imagine how long I spaced out and how often. I finally got to school after getting lost around UP and missing the left/right turns a couple of times, all the while getting stuck in horrendous traffic every couple of minutes. After the meeting, I headed off to Transpo class with Avila. I WAS prepared but as I had yet to submit my class card, I didn't get called. Bummer. After that, it was another couple of minutes at the lib getting Franco's reviewers and the tons of stuff I had photocopied which I HOPEFULLY WILL get to read over the sem. The free food from the Portians did nothing to ease the gloom. Then there was the G.A. Then dinner with my barkada. Saw Noel in Ken Afford. First time in a very long time, may I just add. I wonder how those guys are doing.

So there. I'm just checking my mail now before I head over to some coffee shop with Nico to study for Tax class tomorrow.

By the way, I've been spending long hours mutating in the lib lately. Due to some sort of divine intervention, I am now capable of studying in that stinky lib. Smells like my grandmother's baul, hypothetically speaking. I haven't seen that thing in a few years. And Mama only keeps it because it's really old. So anyway, weird eh? I have my motivations and hidden agenda. Most of which concerns last years miserably embarassingly low grades. I could just crawl under a rock and die of shame right now. Sophomore year has never been a good year for me in terms of grades. It has always been my lowest point. Really. Check my high school report card and my college transcript. Dismal. Abysmal. Swearable to high heavens. Bad bad bad.

Oh well. That's the end of this set. Maybe tomorrow, if I have time. Please cheer me up. Really badly in need of a good laugh and a good smile. Or maybe just a good long sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment