Monday, June 06, 2005

Updates

I was reading through my previous posts and noticed that I've forgotten to mention that I WAS able to fly a kite. =) Quite successfully, in fact. Does 6 hours merit a round of applause? Hehe! Can't remember the date though. I just remember it was the night of the Ateneo Seniors' Blue Roast because the fireworks were as usual, really nice. I'm a sucker for stuff like that. Tried to go kite-flying again the day before I started working but the kite wouldn't cooperate so I ended up watching a movie instead. Not bad either. I was under the impression Finding Neverland was just another Peter Pan movie. I was sooooo wrong.

Anyway, school starts tomorrow... God oh God...

Lotsa kuwento but I'll save it for my next post. I've gotta go pick up my laundry. Yep, back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment