Monday, June 27, 2005

Post Hotel Rwanda bleeh blah bloooh blech

Uber stressful movie, but really good. Have to go see it again though. I think tumaas nanaman grade ng eyes ko. Talk about racism, from the back of the classroom, I could only tell whether the actors were black or white! Gawd. This is bad. Really bad.

Movie afterthought: Yes, I'm a bit of a racist like everyone else I know, but not to the point of genocide.

Anyway, lucky lucky day, I didn't get called for class. Although I did wake up feeling really sucky this morning. I had this godawful blood and gore dream involving samurai guys on horseback and full gear (Think The Last Samurai minus Tom Cruise.). The last scene involved a delivered dish, some sort of meat concoction. I was with 2 other girls, and when they lifted the lid off the pot, they started bawling like crazy, and I kinda had this incredulous look on my face which basically said WHA?!!! And then I woke up and realized I had yet to write my digest for PIL AND study for Nego AND that awful awful PIL.

Reminder: Buy a rubber flopper. Apparently, that's what the rubber stopper thing in the toilet tank is called. We're paying more for water now than for electricity, all because of a leaky tank. Horrible!

So anyway, I'm here playing on my roommate's paranoia about my self-actualization practices. (or more appropriately, NON-PRACTICE. Yet another awful thing. Haha! Well, that's life.) (Thanks for the term Marie! See, I give credit when it's due, and to whom it's due. IPL! Harhar! As if!) Self-actualization. Hey Marie, that's my goal for the year. Haha!

So there. Back to work. We're having Teddy Te tomorrow. Evidence and Succession. Hope I don't end up narcoleptic again like last week. Gotta get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment