Saturday, July 02, 2005

Another result of a tax free cut

I've recently come to terms with the fact that some things, and some people, really are quite transient in nature. No matter how hard one tries to sustain some relationships, sometimes, what it seemed to be is so not what it really is, or was. Could I be more vague about it? Rhetorical question, but yes, I could try. =p

Moving on to better and brighter things... I'm going to 1st Sunday Ateneo Alumni Mass tomorrow at the Gesu with Joven. Last time I saw him was for like half a minute 2 months ago when I ran into him in Cantina. Since then, we've been out of touch. We're both busy, I guess, and our schedules don't quite match. Pardon the nostalgia, but I do miss the days when he dropped by the house every weekend. But then again, that was WAY back when we were both a lot younger. Come to think of it, I've known him since I was 9. Talk about intervening circumstances. Thirteen years' worth. Last time we seriously talked was a few days after Christmas, I think. He dropped by the house one night and we had a long conversation about family and life and all. Few days after that, silly me hitched a ride with him back to Manila and pestered him about, well, everything. Prior to that, I think the last time I talked to him was the night L.A. and I broke up. Fact. He's always been there when I needed him most. Happy happy happy. Hope everything pushes through tomorrow.

Another friend I've been out of touch with is Kiel. Since he switched jobs, I haven't really heard from him all that much. I wonder how that weirdo is doing...

Man, come to think of it, I haven't been in touch with a lot of my non-law school friends lately... But I've been trying to make up for lost time with those who happen to be in the country. Monica, last I heard, graduated from UC San Diego and is probably back in Silverton. Tildz naman is now a proud mom na. She's all the way in New Jersey though. And Dobz has gained weight since she moved to Canada. Arghh, that reminds me, Monica's birthday was last Monday...

Hmm... Mass email is the answer...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete