Saturday, July 02, 2005

The result of a tax free cut

1.Song playing at the moment?
Some obscure song.

2.One reason for living?
The fact that I exist.

3.Ever donated blood?
Nope. Not particularly fond of needles...

5.Fav color(s)?
Blue, white (though last I heard, it's not considered a color), red, pink, beige/tan/camel, black

6.Accessories you usually wear?
Pearl earrings / necklace, watch, bracelets,anklet, brooch, belt... Though not all at the same time. (Sana lang.)

7.One song to describe a heartbreak in the past?
"And one day soon it's gonna happen to you, and when it does, it won't be pretty." - from that song by Moonpools and Caterpillars

8.Last place you went?
The Landbank ATM machine beside Mocha Blends. I ran out of cash.

9.Last person you went out with?
My barkada (Oggs, Nico, Lianne, Mia, Chi. Daisy was in Tarlac, Jen went to the gym.). We had a late lunch / early dinner lamon festival sa A Veneto after Avila gave us a free cut for Transpo last Friday.

10.The most boring sport?
Haven't tried anything that turned out to be boring.

11.Ever had a baby?
Thank God I've never had one!

12.Last movie uve seen?
War of the Worlds, with NIco, Jen and Oggs. Comme ci comme ca.

13.Any piercings or tattoo?
Piercing, yes, but sa ears lang. My dad is going to kill me if I get anything else pierced. Tattoos, no. Too much of a scaredy cat.

15.Act on stage before?
Nope. I always volunteered to write the script instead. Too tamad to go to rehearsals.

16.Struck by lightning before?
Uh, no...

17.Danced with your loved one before?
Yes. So sweet...

18.Ever wished you could turn back time?
Crosses my mind sometimes, but then I remember if I did turn back time, I'd have to retake a couple of midterm and final exams again. Wag na.

19.What would you do if you woke up one day to find yourself to be with someone from the opposite sex?
Kung guwapo, ok lang. Kung pangit, I'd run like hell and take a long shower. Hehe!

20.One song that's meaningful to you?
Not just one eh. Moonlight, As time goes by,That's all, What a wonderful world, Somewhere over the rainbow, Someone to watch over me. Don't bother to ask why.

21.Last person you met for the first time?
Some guy. Can't remember his name. JJ ata.

22.What will you be doing tomorrow?
Going to the Ateneo alumni mass at the Gesu and probably lunch with Joven. No plans for after that. Sana movie.

23.Who's your favorite F4 member?
Dati si Vic, now si Ken.

24.One thing you totally regret?
Spending too little time thinking before acting.

25.Do people like you?
Well, my friends do.

26.What was the last game you played on the computer?
Can't remember. Probably Text Twist or Bounced Out or something.

27.Someone who means a lot to you at the moment?
My family, my friends. As for someone special, wala eh.

28.The color of your mobile phone?
Navy blue.

29. Do you hate someone at the moment?
No naman.

30. What do you wish to happen now?
To be able to really relax kasi tapos na chores and responsibilities ko. It's been a long month.

No comments:

Post a Comment