Monday, July 18, 2005

Hot hot hot.

Talk about random thoughts and ramblings and shit.

Hot hot hot. And it's not a good thing. I mean sweltering heat. It's like an oven in here. Or maybe I'm just getting sick. At the rate I HAVEN'T been taking care of my health, I wouldn't be surprised if I just dropped dead in a few seconds. Maybe it's psychosomatic or whatever. It's getting me a bit worried though. I don't normally develop bruises out of nowhere (and no, none of THAT either), and I'm one of the least sickly people I know. Irritating. Maybe I'm dying. Yay. At least that means I don't have to go to class anymore. No more PIL!!!

In any case, I rescinded my contract with Marie. Legal title over -ahem- now re-vests in her. And I sing... -Ahem, ahem- "I quit, I give up..." (Don't know the lyrics after that na.) It SO does not pay to be good or to be idealistic in this day and age. Well, according to Mario, he's the poster boy for being idealistic yet having fun. As for me, it's back to square one. My frustration has reached new heights, ladies and gents.

I just have no idea why I'm stuck in this godawful rut I'm in. Can't think, can't focus, can't concentrate... If I weren't a hundred percent sure I wasn't, I'd be inclined to think I'm in love. Haha! Yeah. Sure. With my dog! =p

Inter-A thing was Saturday night, some compound in Cubao, along Aurora. It was ok, first time in a couple of months that I had a beer. Or two. Or three. Or a lot. But I was uber sober when I got home. 'Nuff time to get myself into trouble again. Double whammy early Sunday morning.One through text, one in person. Problem with me is when it comes to SOME people, I think too little and end up being too honest for my own good. I'm telling you, it SO does not pay to be honest. It'll just get you into trouble. Arggh. Just my luck to be trapped in between a rock and a hard place.

Well, welcome to my life.

And if that weren't enough for me, I'm consciously willingly getting myself into something which has, in the past, at least twice over, proven to be the fastest way into hell. Stupid idea, but I can't help myself. Well, actually, I can. But I'm bored. I need some excitement. (Yes, I know, I basically countered my entire tirade on how bad things are right now. Poor excuse.)

And all this incoherence is getting me nowhere. But hey, it can only be uphill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment