Wednesday, November 16, 2005

And the trouble begins...

I finally got around to advisement today, and lo and behold, my sched has been turned upside down, inside out. I have no complaints about the classes. For now at least. Ma'am Beth's still out of the country. My only complaint is that I already bought books for the classes I'm supposed to be taking this sem, goddamit! And I spent the rest of my book fund with the mistaken belief that I was done with that shit. Arrgh!!!

I was supposed to defer Corpo so I could take Agency. And since our Spec Pro class conflicts with my Agency class, I transferred to 3C. I also took an elective with Leonen. So now that I CAN'T defer Corpo, I have to drop Agency, take Corpo, and maybe go back to my block for Spec Pro. Oggs was allowed naman yesterday. Eh I didn't want to argue with her na. Now I have to borrow both Campos books from A.R. Please bear in mind that it's against my religion to borrow or to lend school books. It's part of this thing I've got going. So yeah, okay, fine. I'll take Corpo with my batch. I'll just have to take Agency next year with the Evening people. Ack. Ack. Ack. Double triple quadruple ACK!!!

So since I attended Corpo with Danny Con for the first time earlier today, now I have to sit in the first row, right smack in the middle. Waaahhh!!! I swear, God hates me. Ah, and I bought books na for Spec Pro with Esguerra kasi nga I was supposed to be taking Agency, but no, since I'm not taking it anymore, wala nang conflict Agency and Spec Pro ko. But I already have books!!! Kainis talaga! Instead of getting Herrera for Spec Pro and de Leon for Agency, I shoulda just bought the 2 Campos books for Corpo. Darn darn darn. Nahihiya nako mag-ask for money from my dad naman eh hello, I SO cannot afford to pay for those books out of my allowance. Although okay din yun, papayat ako kasi I'll be eating Skyflakes for the rest of the month. Haha! I just paid for my glasses pati. I'm super kaduper broke na talaga!!! I'm so broke I could cry! And I want to watch Harry Potter. And Memoirs of a Geisha. And Just Like Heaven. (May pact kami ni Nico NOT to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose kasi sayang money, eh we spend most of the time NOT watching the scary parts naman. I don't know what Nico's reason is, but as for me, I'm the scarediest cat there is. I end up dreaming of the scary parts, or thinking of them when I'm studying alone, and my imagination gets the best of me. I end up sleeping with the lights AND the radio on, blanket drawn over my head, and pillows packed on either side of my bed just to make sure na walang pwedeng tumabi sakin. Yes, all of this is true.)

Hay buhay...

Family reunion this weekend at Hillsborough. Tito Iggy's picking me up at 10:30am. I kinda have to go to this one, as I missed the February reunion. Kasi naman, ang layo kaya ng Polo Club! I went to the UP Fair with Lianne, Jen and Cesar na lang. Hehe! Tito Iggy prepared a bon voyage thing kasi for one of my other titos who was migrating to Canada or somewhere cold. =p Oh well, at least, I'll get to go to the one this weekend. And Sunday, I'm meeting up with Kiel. He'll be in Manila Sunday til Tuesday. May mangbubuwisit nanaman sakin. Gawd. I swear, I don't think he'll ever grow up. I CANNOT believe I used to be SO super hung up on him. I'm developing such lousy taste when it comes to guys, I swear! Well, di naman. Just one or two bad apples.

Again, help!!! Rescue me!!! God really shouldn't listen to what I say. Just the other night kasi, I was telling Chi na I was kinda regretting deferring Corpo. Ayan, sige lang ha. Be careful what you wish for kasi, you just might get it. As what happened to me. And I already bought books!!! Whattafucker!!!

1 comment:

  1. best laid plans get screwed in the worst possible way. i was super stressed din cuz of enrollment (she told me i couldn't take spec pro and would be delayed for a year, AFTER she let the others take specpro and after she agreed that she'd let us take it). i just hope that isn't a portent for things in store for us this sem. aaagh!

    ReplyDelete