Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sickadoodledoo...

Can I just say, hindi ko na talaga kaya si Sam. He's so adorable, I swear to God!!! Hindi ko na talaga kaya! Marry me!!! Hehe! Just kidding. Not!

I am surrounded by viruses intent on attacking me. Honest. I feel like a nucleus, and the viruses are electrons and shit. Darn. Wrong timing. I haven't started on those Loc Gov readings for tomorrow yet... (I stole A.R.'s nicer copies. Hehe! Sorrreee. That's Grace tax for you.) Aw shit. I haven't been so exhausted for a long time. Well, not since finals, anyway. It's like someone dunked an anvil over my body and forgot to take it off. Reg was EXHAUSTING. It took me hours to get my Form 5 and THEN nagpaawa ako sa OCS so I could get out of Corpo. I'm taking it with the CivPro people next sem. Oggs and I are taking Agency this sem kasi and the only sched that wouldn't conflict with SpecPro was the 2C class with Chrissy (Wednesdays 8:30 to 10 and Saturdays 2:30 to 4). That would mean death for me, i.e. Chrissy, Ma'am Beth, Dan Gat and Danny Con on Wednesdays 8:30am to 4pm. Hello?!! Pwede mamatay? Well, luckily I was able to get out of it. I still have to go through assessment and all of that tomorrow. Haaaay...

In any case, I got a fun day out naman yesterday. Mario and I spent 8 hours traipsing all over Eastwood. We met up around 10:30 in school then decided to spend the day how we would SO not have the chance to for at least the next month and a half. Lunch at this really cheap but good place in the National Bookstore building (Sizzlers ata yun. I spent all of 65 pesos for lunch. =) And then we walked around, visited A Different Bookstore, went around, saw Zorro (Uber funny!!! Not a dull moment. Also reminded me of someone. Hehe!), hung out at Coffee Bean (NOT studying this time), then dinner at Gerry's with Jay. Ahhh... What a day...

And then there was today. Gawd. I saw Nanezze though. We spent the afternoon with Sands. And Lianne's mom treated us out to lunch at Little Asia Morato. Yumyum. =) Oh yeah, Lianne and A.R. are friends na. Hehe! Ask A.R. how it happened. What a weirdo. ANYWAY...

I have to get back to Loc Gov. Exaj. Inaantok nanaman ako. This doesn't happen naman when I don't have to read for school.

Lalalalalalala... Law school is back with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment