Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm baaaaaack!!!!! =p

Yep. Your worst fears have come true. I'm back with a vengeance, new issues and all. Haha!

I just got back from Lipa earlier today. Long road trip with my dad, stepmom, brother the toddler, Lorraine and Tita Raquel through a good section of Batangas, Tagaytay and most of the South. Hehe! I love road trips. Anyhoo, I brought back with me a lotta bad memories, i.e. reviewers and digests from way back. Meaning freshman year of law school. I just realized I had 4 notebooks for Persons. I filled up 2 for my notes and another 2 for handwritten digests. Phew. I didn't know I was THAT masipag then ha! Excuuuuse meee!

And what did this genius do 2 minutes after the guardia civil drove away? (Don't get me wrong, I love my dad et.al., but a girl's gotta have some nicotine.)

(1) Ran to the convenience store and bought a pack of yosi.
- Can't smoke at home. My dad would kill me. Yep. Definitely kill me. Although come to think of it, since I was alone in the house with my baby (C.S. Lewis) for quite a bit, I could have sneaked a smoke or two.

(2) Bought prepaid.
- Been using my dad's phone since yesterday. I just deleted the evidence from the sent messages folder. Sneaky. Hehe! If he only knew I was texting the guy he hates most. You know, the one about whom he had this to say: "Break na kayo? Buti naman. Pag nakipagbalikan ka dun, sasampalin kita." Eh hindi naman kami eh. Texting so does NOT a relationship make. Duh. Anyhoo, nothing wrong with being friends. As long as there are no unecessary complications.

(3) Labeled my reviewers and arranged them in alphabetical order by subject.
- Still have to get one of my CivPro reviewers bound though. And Cesar still has one of my Property reviewers. It's oddly comforting (for me, anyway) to see things in such a state. It drives some people nuts. And others just find it hilarious that I actually do these things. (NICO, Nico, Nico and Nico. Oh, and my roommates, my barkada, and my new favorite guy---Mario)

(4) Arranged, rearranged, and re-rearranged all my stuff until I came up with the best arrangement.
- Which is also what I did with my stuff at home. Spent a good 3 days rearranging furniture around the house, cleaning my room (Nobody goes there. They say it's haunted. Which it is, I think. But I'm apathetic even towards ghosts. I blame it all on a hyperactive imagination. But I AM a scaredy cat if there ever was one. Which does not make any sense except to moi.), setting up the Christmas tree et.al., driving my brother the toddler nuts, trying to annoy my dad to tears (Hehe!), visiting relatives, reading, eating... Well, you know what sembreak is like for me.

(5) Long chat with Ngangi and Lorraine.
- Re: (1) Sam (Blush blush). Gawd, ang cute talaga niya, hindi ko kaya!!!, (2) Lorraine's Hong Kong / China trip, (3) Weird stories, (4) The bubwit, and (5) Shopping.

(6) Had dinner with Ngangi and Lorraine while talking about feces and puke.
- Seriously. Brother the toddler got terribly dizzy in the car on the way here and threw up. Oh gawd the stench!!! I am never going to have kids, I swear! But I love that little critter. Although he eats up like 90% of the bed when he sleeps in my room. AND he throws plump calamansi in with my reviewers as if he were playing basketball. He's such a cute kid, I swear. Quite a smartass for 1 1/2 years.

(7) Tada!

Oh yeah, we're moving to the new house sometime in December. We're spending Christmas there daw. Dad says he's still going to maintain the old one though. Our stuff's still going to be there. I'll probably be spending most of my time at the old house too. All my books are there. Besides, it's just a 5 or 10 minute drive away anyway. If I opt to commute, which I hate doing, it would probably take me half an hour or so. Factoring in the circumstance that I don't know my way around Lipa anymore. Shucks, sana may cute neighbors kami. I've only been there twice, and the only neighbors I've seen are not so appetizing. =p Oh well. As for my issues, happy ako ngayon. Tinatamad ako magrant.

Anyway, I'll go back to watch a couple of episodes of Stained Glass. Hehe! Gotta drop the cd's off at Picazo pa. I just borrowed them from Gwyneth eh. Au revoir!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment