Sunday, October 23, 2005

My last goodbye...

Haha! Dramatic ba? Anyhoo, I'll be outta town for the next 2 weeks or so. I'll be in my treehouse in the province. Hehe! I'll be visiting family and friends I haven't seen for months. I'll be spending a week at my grandmother's in Biñan before I go to Lipa for All Saints' and All Souls' Days and a couple extra, to spend time with my dad, my stepmom and my two brothers.

So there. It's not THAT far from civilization, I assure you. I can still receive text messages, so if anything comes up or whatever, just holler. Or send smoke signals. Something. I won't be updating my blog or checking my mail til I come back though. Time to give my online life a bit of a rest too. I'll be back with my kwento in two weeks, or three weeks max.

Again, if it's important, you guys have my number. Happy sembreak! (Well, until the grades come out anyway...)

No comments:

Post a Comment