Sunday, October 23, 2005

RANDOM THOUGHTS (which came up while I was writing my tax paper)

*First of all, when I don’t name the people I describe, the descriptions could match at least half-a-dozen people. They are not named for a reason. No assumptions called for here. Nuff said. Some people can be so annoying sometimes.

*For the record, I’m tired of him na. Yauck, feeling. ‘Di nga. Time for a change. Time to switch. Masyado nang matagal yan. Nakakasawa na. Mario, I won our bet! Sabi ko sayo, by the start of the 2nd sem diba? See, I’m 3 weeks ahead of schedule. 

*Like I said before, sometimes, I think people take me too seriously. That’s why I always get myself into trouble. Hello?!! What a weird world.

*Mario’s leaving na on Tuesday… =(

*I’m going home tomorrow. Yay! I’ll be spending a week at my grandmother’s in Biñan then I’m going home to Lipa with Joven to spend All Saints’ and All Souls’ Days with my Dad, my stepmom and my brothers. I’ll probably meet up with Kiel before I come back here for reg. Now if only I could finish this Tax paper…

*Another weird thing. The past few days, I’ve been saving text messages from an old friend. Nothing special. Wala lang, na-touch lang ako that he remembered. He’s still the same old weirdo from high school.

*I wonder when the grades will be out… The anticipation is killing me…

*I’m currently half-done with my bonus tax paper. It doesn’t make any sense though. It’s more like a PolSci paper than a Tax paper. Oh well. What can a girl do when her brain is on vacation?

*I love Gilmore Girls and Jack and Bobby. Jack kinda looks like Sam but thinner. But I am consciously preventing myself from fulfilling Nico’s prophecy that I’m going to end up marrying a foreigner. Ayoko nga. Baka mamaya he has hair up his ass pa. Or doesn’t wash. And leaves skid marks. Ewww… Gross!

*Nico is on a silent retreat in Tagaytay, but he broke his solemn oath of silence by greeting Punch Happy Birthday, texting me, and secretly watching TV with the maids. Haha! Funny kid. Lovers abound daw in Tagaytay.

*And the record holder for the most messages saved in my phone inbox is…NICO!!! Currently at 8 out of 16, though when I erase a couple of transient messages, it’ll probably be at 8 out of 10 or something. Ang cute kasi magtext ni Nico, may sense. Hehe!

* And the record holder for the oldest message saved in my phone inbox is…NICO!!! The oldest message here is from June 17, 2003 00:30:42. From Nico’s number from college pa, the phone with a little love letter insert for the magnanakaw. Hehe! We used to laugh at him when we were in college because of that.

*I’m rediscovering old MP3’s I’d forgotten about. Alana Davis, Tonic, Creed, 3 Doors Down, Anika Paris… College songs, mostly. Fun fun. 

*Yesterday was Punch’s 20-somethingth birthday.

*Yesterday was also L.A.’s 24th birthday. Yep, friends na ulit kami.

*Up and coming birthdays: 24 – King, Pawie; 25 – Angie Uy; 26 – A.J. Paz; 27 – Tonyboy, Jenie; 28 – Anja, Jocs; 29 – Joven; 30 – Tanya.

*Bakit ba madaming taong may birthday ng October? Hmm… So minus 9 months, ginawa sila January. Onga naman, malamig pa nun. Hehe! Ako, ginawa ako July, rainy season. According to my lola, sa Iloilo daw. Mother! I really shouldn’t be privy to this sort of information! Puhleeeease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment