Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pre-Evidence post

I'm supposed to be working on my Evidence takehome exam right now. But since I'm printing out the IPL sample final exam and emailing it to Lianne, I thought I'd sneak a post as well.

Yesterday's Nego final I took sans sleep. I spent the good part of 2 days annotating Perez's Quizzer and Reviewer on Negotiable Instruments and Related Laws. I finally gave up around 2am the morning of the exam, and began skimming and scanning through the book instead. 8am, I decided I needed breakfast if I were to survive the day so I went over to McDonald's to have pancakes. Didn't want to eat a full meal and risk throwing it all up. So after breakfast, 2 cups of coffee and a long blackout, I went to school to face the consequences of my 5-month long hiatus from substantial effort to study. JJ was, as usual, really weird. He took a picture of us while we were taking the exam. Hello?!! I don't know how I did though. It's one of those things that don't really feel like they sucked. Those things could go either of two ways: one, it really did suck, but I know so little that I've led myself to believe that it didn't, OR two, because I know the subject matter so well, it was not so sucky.

After the exam, the barkada went over to A Veneto Visayas to have lunch before getting the Evidence fact pattern and instructions for moot court, and the questions for the takehome part of the final exams. (Which, incidentally, I really have to start working on already.) Man, I hate finals! As Punch says, mas madali maging driver kesa magtake ng exam sa law school. Yeah. Anything is easier than this. But I'd much rather be taking finals than the bar. Yikes. 46 weeks to go for Mario, 98 weeks for me. Dumdeedum... And then when I got home, I put of my plan to reacquaint myself with my pillows (I miss you guys so much!) so I could tidy up the place a bit. It looked like an oversized trash can, i.e. like a guy's place. Nakakahilo. But it's nice and clean now. I rearranged my stuff and created space for next sem's books. I have to pass THIS sem first though. Next sem is already expected to be EVIL EVIL EVIL. Imagine PrIL, LocGov and Corpo in one afternoon?!! That's Ma'am Beth, DanGat (but the grapevine says he's leaving to accompany his wife abroad on a scholarship) and Danny Con! Sheeyet. Might get the returning professors pa. Waaaaah!!! This whole Malcolm experience really is like a 4-year-plus-plus-long
bad joke.

Oh, and PIL got moved to Monday. Still haven't made up my mind if that's a good thing or a bad thing... We have 5 final exams next week already. PIL Monday, Tax Tuesday, Succession Thursday, Transpo Friday. And THEN Evidence moot court Saturday afternoon. Yikers!

So the gist of this is: GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!! Bleh! =p

Gotta go start on that final already...

2 comments: