Monday, October 03, 2005

2 days to go...

Man, this sucks. I've been dumbfounded all day. It's just grotesque. I know absolutely nothing. Zero. Nada. Zilch. I think a kindergarten student would more likely pass finals. Why, God, why?!! =p

Hay nako. Today was another study day. Got up at 7, left for Coffee Bean Eastwood with Mario at 8:30. Just Mario and moi. Lianne's still sick. We were there bright and early. The tables outside hadn't even been set up yet, and the morning maintenance crew was busy cleaning up. I dropped my stuff off with Mario and headed off to have breakfast with myself: my standard breakfast fare on the very few days I actually DO have breakfast - McDonald's longganisa meal and coffee. And then I found out that I didn't have cash in either of my bank accounts. No allowance yet. Tomorrow pa daw. How is a girl to survive finals? Ayayay. Well, I had enough to buy myself a pack of smokes to kill my lungs with and to pass the time during my hourly 5-minute breaks.

It's fascinating being up to actually experience the morning. I think I'll be doing this more often.

Anyway, I cut the last meeting of Tax today. Spent the day in Coffee Bean again. I finished a bit naman for Nego, but not enough. I hate finals, I swear to God. As for my daily turf patrol, nothing interesting happened. It was just your regular run-of-the-mill daily Coffee Bean week day crowd. Nobody interesting came in. Well, there WAS Snorty guy in the morning til around lunch, Chinese Oldies In Red also around the same time, Cute White Boy around 11, Blondie with her Boytoys around 5, and Squeaky Quack Girl and her Boytoy around 6. But it was basically uneventful. Boring. If Mario and I didn't have occasional blabfests, I would've died of sheer boredom.

By the way, I changed my blog's name. I just figured it's time for some change around here. Yes, I'm talking about THAT too. Aww man, talk about crap. That godforsaken idiot has to go get lost somewhere.

In any case, Mario, Marie, Daisy and I (and maybe Lianne, if she's well by tomorrow) are heading off tomorrow morning at 7 to go warm up the seats in Coffee Bean again. I'm having tea and no sympathy for the meantime.

Ack. Ack. More ack.

No comments:

Post a Comment