Sunday, October 23, 2005

LINES FROM THE SONGS I’M LISTENING TO…

Again, these are just lines ha. They are not intended to mean anything or to get any message across. I just happen to be listening to my first MP3 cd, these songs appear in the first few folders, when alphabetically arranged. Don’t take me too seriously. I really don’t make THAT much sense.

“You are the perfect drug, the perfect drug, the perfect drug… / You are the perfect drug, the perfect drug, the perfect drug… / You are the perfect drug, the perfect drug, the perfect drug…”

“I want you all tattooed / I want you bad / Complicated / X-rated / I want you bad bad bad bad bad bad…”

“If you could only see the way she loves me / Then maybe you would understand / Why I feel this way about our love / And what I must do / If you could only see how blue her eyes can be when she says / When she says she loves me…”

“I’m a slut / That’s why you love me / That’s why you have me too…”

“And all we have to lose is time / And what we lose we leave behind..."

“Don’t look at me that way / Just close your eyes / Do you want to say it / I can make it on my own / I’m not alone / And if you go away you know…”

“All about chemistry / Won’t you show me everything me you know / Won’t you show me everything you know…”

“I have become cumbersome to this world / I have become cumbersome to my girl… Too heavy, too black or too white, too wrong or too right / Too rich or too poor…”

“There’s been time / I’m so confused / All my roads they lead to you / Just can’t turn and walk away / It’s hard to say what it is I see in you / Wonder if I’ll always be with you / Words can’t say and I can’t do enough to prove it’s all for you…”

NOTE: Obvious ba, tinatamad ako gumawa ng paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment