Sunday, October 02, 2005

Griffin and Sabine

Analogous to Griffin and Sabine. One of my favorite series of all time. =) Hehe! Yauck, feeling!

Dear friendly friends, please save up for my Christmas and birthday gifts naman. Here's my list so far:

(1) Griffin and Sabine series (Nick Bantock)
(2) Chronicles of Narnia series (C.S. Lewis)
(3) Time Quartet (Madeliene L'Engle)
(4) Tintin

...this is getting long. Please just see my list of favorite books, i.e. the ones my allowance can't fathom.

(5) a new phone (Dad? Father in heaven? Helloooo? Are you there? =p)
(6) the long camel Banana Rep wallet I've been drooling over
(7) Coffee Bean certificates
(8) Estee Lauder Pleasures
(9) White Musk (Body Shop)
(10) Calgon Morning Glory

...I'm running out of cologne / perfume.

Well, so far, that's that. You could also make me get good grades, take me out shopping, or treat me out to dinner and a good movie. Basta something special. The list is not exclusive.

Sige na nga, back to the books na ulit.

No comments:

Post a Comment