Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday afternoon in the lib

I just uploaded a dozen or so new pictures to my Yahoo Photos and Friendster accounts. They're from my Sunday out with Kiel, Lianne's dad's birthday, and Saturday out with my roommates. =)

Anyway, right now, I'm passing time in the lib. Yes, I went to school but I didn't go to class. I was spent so much time pondering whether or not to go that by the time I had decided to actually go, class had started, and I didn't want to come in late. So I hung out by myself in the Winlaw room then decided to check my mail and upload pictures and stuff. I've been here almost two hours now, waiting for class to end so we can all have an early dinner. Yipeedooyay.

By the way, I cancelled my date for tonight. Not in the mood. Naiirita ako sa world today. And medyo ayoko siya makita kasi naiirita din ako sa kanya. Marie actually thought I was going on a date with -Ahem-. I wish diba? But no. Not him. Some other irritating little bozo na hindi ko gets ang strategy. Grrr...

Hay... I need a date for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment