Saturday, December 10, 2011

Eggzited!!!

Tomorrow, I have to be up and about at 5am for El Clasico. For the first time ever, a local tv station is actually covering it LIVE. Yay for football in the Philippines! I seriously dream of the day when the Spanish team comes over here. Hehe!

Anyhoo, I'm going to another birthday brunch at 11 with friends from law school. So that'll be fun.

What won't be fun is delivering all these presents to their intended recipients. They're all in piles now, sorted and tied according to geographical proximity. Don't get me wrong, I looooooooove Christmas shopping. This year, I actually ended up getting multiple gifts for a lot of people. It's just that tomorrow, I have to drop by Victory Liner and send two huge piles of presents to Baguio ahead of my trip, then I have to somehow also bring the piles of presents for C and her family, and my law school friends who are going to R's birthday brunch. Oh how I wish I actually had a car. But with the Christmas traffic, errrrr...maybe not.

Oh, and then, the sucker for romantic comedies that I am, I'm going to see New Year's Eve with N tomorrow after brunch.

And so goes my Sunday.

Another thing to be eggzited about, we get our Kindles on Wednesday!!! Woohoo!!! Yay for technology! I do expect a verbal reprimand for the amount of stuff I asked my stepmother to bring home from Chicago, but at least I'll get my Kindle sans international delivery charge, right?

I also learned today that my cousin C and her family are going to Baguio for Christmas. Yay! I have such a small family, and within that group, so few sane relatives that I treasure the very few and far apart days I get to see them. I really seriously can't wait to go home for Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment