Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shoeseses!!! (Insert crazed look here.)


I’m sad. =( The thing about buying shoes (heels or wedges, specifically) in the afternoon on a scorching hot day when my feet are at their most monstrous is that when I attempt to wear them the morning after when it’s cold and balmy, it’s usually a teeny bit disappointing. I swear, I tried on those shoes and walked around the store in them just to make sure they fit well. I tried them on when I got home from the mall, and they fit perfectly. Now I don’t know if by some magical thingiemajig, my shoes got bigger, or my feet got smaller, but this morning, my feet looked like size 7’s in my size 8 shoes. Saaaaaaaddd!!! I hope insoles can do the trick though. I would hate for those really pretty shoeseses to go to waste. Or I can just wear them in the afternoon. In any case, I’ve wasted enough time thinking about them this last (half-day) workday of the year.

Anywayyy… I have to get back to my productivity program. I wasn’t able to do anything yesterday, c/o our office trip to Ying Ying Tea House in Binondo. YUMMMMMMMMMM. And it’s cleaner than Wai Ying. We also went to the Dragon Fireworks warehouse (also in Binondo) to check out the new (and expensive) fireworks they were selling. Well, Helen was the only one who actually bought anything. I think Joy is going back with her husband though. And I think Caloy is buying for one of his friends. As for me, though I find fireworks thoroughly fascinating, the thought of spending thousands of my hard-earned cash on them is a bit beyond my spending arena. Yes, I do have a spending conscience.

On another note, just an hour and 10 minutes left! I’m so eggzited to go back to Baguio! =D My bags are packed, I’m ready to go back to the boondocks. Hihi. Seriously. All I have to do is change out of this dress and into more practical travelling clothes. Nooninooninoo… An hour and 5 minutes to go…

2 comments:

  1. Sana isa na namang blogworthy bus ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Unfortunately, it was a very generic and uneventful bus ride this time. Maybe on my way back to Manila. :-P THAT would be a great way to start the New Year. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete