Sunday, January 01, 2012

Feliz año nuevo a todos!!!

Well, it's officially 2012. How time does fly. I'm sitting in our living room having my first cup of coffee for the year with my favorite oldies. We're going to John Hay later tonight to soak up the cold pine-scented air before I head back to Manila tomorrow night on the 10pm bus. Not a bad way to start the New Year.

I was finally able to drag the oldies to the Hillstation at Casa Vallejo the other day. I've been trying to drag them there since last year's Panagbenga. FINALLY managed to convince them to go, thank God. It's a really nice place. Reminds me of the house I grew up in Guisad, along Ferguson Road, where everyone knew everybody else. Even the floors look the same, only more distressed than our highly polished hardwood floors. It's my New favorite hangout in town now.

Well, I'll go back to my coffee muna. I think I wrote a review of the Hillstation sometime last year. I'm just too tamad to check right now. Hehe! Again, I wish you all a Happy New Year. Here's to a bigger, better, shining, shimmering, splendid 2012. To new beginnings, and pleasant surprises along the way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment