Monday, March 07, 2005

Friendster survey thingie.

1. You are mostly known as?
Grace, Gracie, Gracia, Evil evil evil (Hahaha!)

2. Most people think you are?
Evil. But I'm SOOOOO not. I think I'm a good friend naman but I can be really apathetic, which to some people is evil. And I quote my profile which says -ahem- "I admit I'm very picky when it comes to my friends and the people I hang out with. Call me a snob or whatever, and I'll accept it as a compliment. I'm so mean, or so apathetic, to people I don't like or couldn't care less about but when I love, I love. And that's it. I'm very loyal to the people I care about, sometimes even to a fault." Nuf said.

3. Do you believe in soulmates?
Yep. I'll give the concept the benefit of the doubt. ;p

4. Do you think love is always enough?
Well now. Speaking from experience, I KNOW love is not enough. It takes a great deal of commitment and, well, balls, to make a relationship work.

5. Single or taken?
I'm as single as single can be. Nobody on my mind right now. No pleasant distractions. Hehe! And I'm okay with it. =)

6. Are you still friends with your ex/s?
We tried out the whole friend thing, but it didn't work. But he gave me pecan pie for my birthday last month, and we text each other on special occasions. That probably counts for something though not friendship. I'm still friends with his friends and his family though.

7. Unforgettable letters that you received?
Well, there's the palanca I got from Jingo and his sister Heather when I was in my senior year of high school. Jingo and I were at war, and both were trying to make peace with me. I'm so ma-pride kasi.

8. Who is your biggest crush?
Right now... Hmmm... Can't think of anyone in particular... Like I said, I'm as single as single can be.

9. First crush in college?
I'd rather not say. ;p Basta blockmate ko nung first year. Haha!

10. Give one word that best describeswhat you're feeling now.
Happy. I've been on an unnaturally natural high lately. And that's a good thing. Hehe! Kinikilig ba naman sa weather!

12. Person who is always there when you're bored?
Uh, me? Hehe! Probably my roommates.

13. Name 5 people you saw yesterday...
Yesterday was a Sunday, so I just saw my roommates (Chi, Kri, Lorraine), Ngangi, Sands, the McDonald's staff, the 7-11 staff (READ: My life revolves around 7-11.)

14. When you were little, what did you want to be?
I wanted to be a nun. Hehe! I thought it would be cool to wear the whole head thing. But when I finally figured out what they did, I ditched the idea in favor of more reasonable mundane pursuits.

15. Who did you last go out with?
I had dinner with Kri, Lorraine and Ngangi in McDonald's last night. Does that count? Before that, I had a couple of beers in Dencio's Rockwell with Chi and Punch after the ball. And before that, I was at the ball with Jen, Chi, Punch, Lianne, Mia, Oggs and Marie. And Mario et.al.

16. Who was the last person to text you?
Franco. =) Hehe! I texted him to ask what time we're meeting up at the RTC tomorrow.

17. What time did you sleep last night?
4 or 4:30 am. My roommates are in college. That explains it all. We had another movie marathon last night. (the first 10 minutes of Dreamboy, Raising Helen, Uptown Girls).

18. What's your happy thought?
The Winlaw Ball is sooooo over. =)

19. What makes you happy?
hugs, kisses, a good meal, Ateneo on Sundays, good weather (READ: sunny---but not hot, windy days), rainy days, walking in the rain, an extra thick vanilla milkshake at Pancake House, random personal texts or emails from friends, sincere compliments, a really good book, free cuts, good recits, studying with other people who distract me a lot with their antics, getting my allowance, shopping, hanging out with my friends, meeting new people =)

20. What makes you sad?
Law school (Harhar!), studying alone, boredom, being broke, bad hair days, when any of my friends is sad, family stuff

21. What would you like to have right now at this very second that seems totally impossible?
I'd rather not think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment