Tuesday, March 01, 2005

More stuff to rant about

Well, like I said, I'm back to square one. I'm still happy though. Besides the fact that I'm so not ready for the Winlaw ball, I seem to be on an unnaturally natural high.

Since my last post, I haven't really been up to much... I spent a leisurely afternoon in Shang with Mario last Saturday after Credit. We binged so much my tummy felt like a rock after. God, the puttanesca!!! =) Well, it wasn't as good as -ahem- my erstwhile significant other's mom's puttanesca, but it was ok. I also finally rekindled my romance with Zagu after a long drawn-out LQ. Hehe! And the ice cream!!! My god, Double Dutch!!! Yum yum yum!!! Mario and I finally got to watch a movie at the new Shang cinemas. It's actually a pretty good cinema, but the prices are pretty steep... More expensive than Eastwood and Rockwell, I think. My second viewing of A Series of Unfortunate Events cost me 150. It was fun though. =) Then after a long respite from REAL honest to goodness commuting, I finally got to ride the MRT again. Hehe! Well, first of all, the farthest I'd been before our Shang trip was Eastwood. I've basically been living in the Malcolm to Eastwood area (plus a few trips around Quezon City) for 2+ months. Secondly, my definition of public transportation has alternated between taking the jeep to Malcolm and back or taking a cab to Malcolm and back. Or Eastwood. And I wonder why I'm perpetually broke... Oh well... When I got back, Kri and I had a movie marathon and made fools over ourselves crying over 13 Going On 30, sighing over the guy in Princess Diaries 2 and well, sleeping through parts of Van Helsing. Well, okay, the last one was just me. Hello?!!! It was 5am!!!

Sunday was a basically uneventful day. I slept til my head ached then I finally got to cleaning the bathroom. It's an oddly therapeutic job, but then my muscles (whatever's left of them anyway---blame it all on law school. Hehe!) still ache like hell to this very day... =p I was so spent by the time I was supposed to study so after watching Feng Shui with Kri and Ngangi, I took a nap which turned out to be a looooooooooong loooooooooooong affair with my dreams. I got up at 10 am the next day, so I ended up cutting Credit again Monday morning. I've been cutting half my classes this sem... I'm such an irresponsible student... Oh well... Anyway, Sir Te was late again for CivPro. We started at 1:30, I think. If he wasn't so damned cute, I'd strangle him! Teeheehee! Oh yeah, the legal luminaries of the world were in school yesterday afternoon. Imagine all the justices of the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, plus the Presiding Justice of the CTA, retired Supreme Court justices, Estelito Mendoza, my god, I was so starstruck! But I still got bored 5 minutes into Justice Puno's lecture so I left and had an early dinner with Punch and Chi in McDonald's. I studied in Starbucks with Kri for a while but she left din. I got home around 1:30 after a long chat with Trisha and then had a looooooooong talk with Chi. Slept for an hour then took a shower and headed over to Malcolm to meet up with A.R., Reena and Miguel for court observation.

A.R. is a suicidal maniac!!! God, with the way he drives, he'll be lucky if he gets to live past tomorrow! I'm so happy to be alive right now after hitching with him.

Anyway, I had a fun lunch with A.R. and Franco today in World Chicken. I finally got to try out the egg seat. =) Oh, and I finally got a good recit day for Admin. I almost fell asleep in the middle of it though. After class, we all (except Jen and Daisy) went over to Bento Box and I had a rootbeer float. I've been craving for one for so long!!! I attempted to watch The Bourne Supremacy but I was so sleepy I ended up taking a 5-hour nap. And now the world seems to be a better place to be in. Hehe!

Ahhh... Tomorrow's Wednesday. March 2. I have to be up by 9, in school by 10:30 to 11 for my lunch libre for the barkada in A Veneto, then at the UP Church for the Winlaw mass at 12nn... Ohmigod, the ball!!! Gag me and stuff me in the closet please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment