Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ack.

CAVEAT: If you value your life and/or your sanity, stay away from me for the next couple of days please. No kidding. See details below.

Dude! What's up with the hormones?!!! Blech. Awful awful awful. I've been hiding from the world in general for the past 2 days, as I've basically been on the verge of committing mass murder. I'm still hormonal today, but I have to get started on our Transpo midterm, so I'm working alone today. If I so much as open my mouth, I swear to God, I'll get into a bloody catfight or something.

I swear to God, the world is against me. Was I really all that evil in my past life / lives? Maybe I'm Nero or Hitler reincarnated. Or Jack the Ripper maybe. Aw shucks. No lucky stars to thank here. And the girl sitting next to me is going psycho. Hey, at least I keep it to myself. =p

I think I'm going to kill the bitch. Grrr... Pwede ba?!!! People really should NOT break into song in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment