Saturday, August 20, 2005

Weird but amusing

Whoa. Someone's been searching for my name sa Google. Now THAT's weird. Oh, and someone anonymous guy sent me an email. Didn't leave his name though. So I don't know if it was someone I know or just someone.

In any case, I got back from school like an hour ago. We had Tax 1 with Jude Ocampo. It was a good class, that one, compared to the past sessions we've had. Mario was called again. Guess recit's back to zero nga talaga. Clean slate. Tabula rasa. I could go on and on.

I almost got called too. See, I transferred to another seat (same row) because some grand A-HOLE messed up my place. What a grand disgusting mess too. He/She (but I'm assuming it was a guy) left a humongous sticky stripe that went diagonally across my space. Ewww!!! I wasn't going to clean THAT up. Malay ko ba kung ano yun. So anyway, Sir was calling yata this girl who's not from our block, Ms. Reyes or someone. I'm guessing SHE's the one who was supposed to be sitting in the seat I usurped. Eh he was looking in my direction. I was like, uh, what, that's not me, am I supposed to recite? So the issue now is, what determines being called for recitation, (1) the professor's looking in your direction expecting you to recite, OR (2) the professor's calling your name. In my case, neither. I just sat there with eyes big as saucers trying to decide whether or no to recite. My blockmates, after about two seconds of wondering who Ms. Reyes was, told JBO that she was absent.

Oh yeah, Jen, Chi, P.Y. and I went over to that place near Capitol where we're having our Winlaw acquaintance party. =) It's pretty nice. We're all meeting on Monday for Barops arrangements and acquaintance party stuff. (As the Winlaw VP for Finance, may I just exclaim a million grand OUCHes!!! Magtipid kayo!!! =p)

So there. I have one day for self-actualization (Harhar! What a word!) then it's back to work for that godawful Nego on Monday. Yech.

No comments:

Post a Comment