Saturday, August 20, 2005

Speaking of random

I previously posted an entry with the words "I just want to roll over and die." And there were like a dozen hits from Google or other searches. You'd be amazed at how many people search for those words. I don't know if I'm missing out on some pop culture thing here or people are just turning suicidal.

Event #1: It's never going to happen.
Event #2: It COULD happen, but I'm willing it not to.
Event #3: Oh gawd. Bound to happen. I'm set on the express lane shortcut there.

Anyhoo...

Maybe alternate universes do exist. Lately, I've been hearing things about me even I didn't know: things I allegedly said/didn't say, did/didn't do... It's so surreal... Not nice though, but hilarious in a peculiar sort of way. The world has gone haywire on me again.

Or maybe I've gone bonkers... Hmmm... Nah. I don't think so.

In any case, I recently discovered the song that best describes my aspirations in life. Hehe! More like my present state of mind: Wake me up when September ends (Green Day). Then I'll resurrect to wreck the world again. Harharhar! Hay. Right now, it's just driving me insane. I'm right on the very edge of sanity here with all this going on all at the same time. Man! Gimme a break, willya?!! I'd rather have boredom than this. Well, not really. But you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment