Monday, August 08, 2005

Major binge day.

Hah. Like I don't do that every day.

Anyway, as usual, I had to to through hell just to coerce myself to go to class today. I hate Mondays and Wednesdays. Nego and PIl. Gawd, the horror of it all. In any case, I didn't get called today. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that after my initial sacrificial lamb phase, I've suddenly become ultra-invisible in class. Hmm... Maybe my first recits were so bad they decided to forego the rest for fear of the nightmares they may induce. Hehe! But really, I am kinda worried.

The day started out with an empty stomach, and now I could get arrested for gluttony. I had lunch / dinner when I got home from class, started writing my Succession digests then realized I was running out of correction tape. When I went over to National Bookstore, they'd run out of the brand I use now. They didn't have the refill either. Anyone who knows me at all would realize how much of a disaster that is for me. So to console myself, I bought new envelopes and folders for my digests. I plan to rearrange my stuff (again) in a while. And I ended up buying the correction tape I used before. The penis-shaped kind. I am SO not kidding. It's so suggestive it's scary. And no, I am not on anything. It's really cute. And I don't mean that in a nasty sense.

As for my point... So there I was doing my thing amongst all those gadgety things when my roommates had this sudden urge to go have an extra huge ice cream at the Shakey's ice cream bar. Well, I'm a sucker for sweets, and everything else, so I let myself get badgered into going. I don't regret it but I think we piled up the ice cream and the toppings too high. Now my brain is not functioning. I almost spelled "brain" with two R's and two I's. Aggh.

And as a tribute to my current state as a professional bum who happens to be in law school, I rented Sideways, A Very Long Engagement, and Shall we Dance. For tonight and tomorrow after class. Or maybe just tonight. Hehe!

My second happy thought: I'M GOING TO BAGUIO NEXT WEEK!!! =) Yay! Yipeedooyay!!! Hurray hurray hurrah!!! =p Yep. I'm leaving after Succession class on the 17th, and I'll be back Monday morning or a bit before lunch, just in time to cram for Nego and PIL, those godawful subjects. That's four days of fresh pine-scented air. Ahh... Heaven... And Tita Susan just moved to a new place in Eagle's Crest. (Well, at least I think that's the name of the village...) I'll be lounging around the entire weekend with family. Tito Iggy's going to be there too, so it's going to be a sort of family reunion. Not to mention free stuff. (It pays to be one of the youngest there AND be a student, i.e. unemployed and in need of everything people will offer.) Yay!!! I'm not so sure if Mama and Ate Shirley will be going though... Oh, and my roommates might come too. In any case, Jem's going to be there. I miss that little kid. Well, he's not so little anymore. He's a high school sophomore. On the Saint Louis basketball team. Gawd. And I remember him as the little kid I used to run around after. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong the next couple of days.

(Insert hearts here.) =p Wala lang. I won't preempt it.

So there. I'm off to get my affairs in order.

1 comment:

  1. See comment for - Thursday, January 06, 2005...

    Maybe I will try back later.

    ReplyDelete