Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I can now breathe.

Well, not really. Law school is a long long long long LOOOOOONG journey into hell. Hehe! One thing leads to another and after finishing one thing, one gets like a minute to breathe and then dive on into the next thing. I just finished editing my part of the Transpo midterm paper, so now I'm indulging myself in leisure writing. Like I told a friend of mine a few months ago, if I weren't in law school, I'd probably either be slaving over papers in some Manila office, or pursuing my lifelong dream of writing. I mean really writing.

Anyway, I'm off to Monday-Wednesday land again in a few minutes. Nego and PIL. Gawd. It really never ends. I hate those two subjects, I swear to God!!!

In any case, we had our last formal lesson in Succession earlier today. The next few meetings, we'll be dividing estates like there's no tomorrow. Not that I'm complaining. The only qualm I have about Succession is that I might not live up to Danny Con's standards. I like the subject, I LOVE the professor (well, for now that we haven't taken our finals and the grades haven't been released yet anyway!). I swear, if I'm ever able to master anything like Danny Con, I'll be forever thankful to my lucky stars.

Incidentally, malamig ata dito ngayon. I think God loves me today. Hehe! I didn't do anything bad kasi today. Well, at least I don't think so...

I think I need a beer to reward myself. Hmm... Who do I text? =p Haha! No f-ing way 'no. I promised myself I wouldn't. So I'm not going to.

On another note, Mario lost his phone daw today, according to Karen... Sad... Wawa naman.

Oh, I saw A.R. today. Buti pa siya, pumapayat. Hmph. Kainis. I haven't seen those guys for a pretty long time na. Chi, Ngangi and I had ice cream with J.P. a few nights ago though. It was fun. =)

Hay. So there. Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment