Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lalala...

I'm passing time in the lib lang... Lianne will drop by around 7 then we're going to Oggs' place for his birthday partay thingie. It's 7. Why am I in the lib?!! Even worse, I didn't have class today. Sir Te and Danny Con gave us free cuts for Evidence and Succession respectively. As for IPL, well. Some people are allergic to rain. (Like moi, for example. Well, with respect to going to class lang, anyway. Hehe!) I had a really good feeling that SDV wasn't going to show earlier today, but just to appease my blockmates, I got up at 8:30 and was at school way before class was scheduled to start. (I can imagine the bloodshed if I hadn't shown up when I was on deck for recitation today. Harharhar! I might as well have hung myself. Okay, bad joke.) Anyhoo... Free cuts are free cuts are free cuts. I never complain about them.

So. The past 9 or so hours I've been here, I've had lunch, shared chismis and hung out in the Winlaw room, cut and tied gold ribbons, arranged goody bags and other stuff, watched Ateneo lose another game to La Salle---Darn... =( ---checked my mail, downloaded and uploaded pictures, blah blah blah blah blah. Oh, and Mahalay looked pristine as usual. Hay... Oh well.

Oh, good deed for the day. I treated out 3 kids to fishball today. Kawawa naman eh. They were soaked to the bone na and it was freezing tapos Mario, Migs and I were standing there munching on. Talk about social sin. Wala lang. Nahappy naman sila. I felt happy but a tad guilty afterwards. My God, super babs ko kaya lately! If I see them tomorrow, I'll buy them something ulit siguro. They really appreciated it too. Heartwarming but nakakaguilty pa rin...

Anyway, I was going to make kuwento about freaky stories and my Sheraton weekend, but I think Lianne's dropping by to pick me up anytime soon. Might as well say my I do's. Oops. I meant my goodbyes. Hehe! Couldn't help myself. Today was a good day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment