Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My once a week going to class stint

The f-ing picture won't upload. Darn. Anyway, I'll upload it when I find the energy to. As for the annotation... This was the last time my blockmates saw me prior to my Nego cameo role today. I've only been going to class Thursdays since last week, see? And that's because I'm on deck for IPL, and it would take a grand ass of an idiot not to show up for THAT.

I just saw Land of the Dead with Nico, Oggs, Jen and Nestor. It was so high school it was fun. Hehe! It's nothing spectacular, of course, but it's enough to keep me awake but not staring down at my feet like I did when Nico, Titit, Lenny and I saw Amityville over the summer. I like zombies more than I like ghosts. And that isn't saying much. Zombies, I cannot for the life of me imagine as real. Ghosts, well, let's just say I've been having trouble sleeping for 3 weeks now. And taking the elevator alone, and generally being alone in the condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment