Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today's musings

Well. Today wasn't so bad. I woke up late for IPL but Ma'am Villanueva was late anyway. We RUSHED through patents but we managed to finish but class was extended til 1 so Mario had to hide out in the Law Center til Lianne and I were done with class so we could head over to Eastwood for our planned study session. I also found out there's a Matahari na in Eastwood in front of the cinema ticket booth. Yay! I've been craving for cassava chips for so long na kaya lang I don't go to Megamall anymore eh that's the only place I thought they were in. Nainggit tuloy si Lianne, bumili din. Hehe! Anyway, we had lunch in Fazoli's with Neil (Italian chicken! Yumyum!) then we headed over to my favorite hideout: Coffee Bean. I swear, I love their double vanilla tea latte. It's sweet, but I like it. =) We got some studying done naman. I'm now on my 60th digest for Succession. Around half done. Lianne left around 6, but Mario and I stayed til around 9:30.

Mario discovered a new highlighter brand today. It's 9 pesos cheaper than the brand we use now (Staedtler). See, Mario and I have this thing with highlighters and highlighting. We have to use the same brand and highlight the same way. And don't judge us ha. It works for us eh. =p It's Faber Castell for yellow (although Mario uses the old variety and I use the new one), and Staedtler for orange and pink kasi they're the most flourescent. Well, at least we thought so. Highlighters are so expensive na. Anyway, Mario ran out of pink so he headed over to National Bookstore and discovered a brighter pink and a brighter orange. I think the brand's Scriva or something. Now he's bugging me to switch brands too, but I have a month's worth of highlighters pa (and Mario sold me his new orange Staedtler highlighter for 5 pesos. Hehe!) kasi I bought na finals supplies 2 days ago so I wouldn't have to trudge over to National Bookstore na. Next sem siguro.

Oh, and my sched next sem is purrfect. No morning classes AT ALL. But Mario's only taking PRIL and Tax with us... =( And there are only 18 of us in Pril kasi half our block dropped CivPro with Ma'am Avena. Oh well. May deal na kami ni Mario to be seatmates again though. =)

Anyway... Jay dropped by Coffee Bean din kanina. He treated us out to dinner in Teriyaki Boy pa. Yay! =) Hay Mario, you and your issues. And your lines. Which work, incidentally. Hehe! I swear, Mario and Jay are so cute together! And fun. Honest. And they're both super nice. And smart.

Anyhoo, I gotta run. I've exhausted my 30 minute break from Succession already. Tomorrow's Starbucks day with Lianne and Mario.

No comments:

Post a Comment