Thursday, March 06, 2008

My lunch break post: I am now officially a U.S. citizen. =p

I was browsing through the Newsweek site when I stumbled upon this article. Maybe I should change my name to something more exotic...like Arugula Persepola...(okay, never mind...) so I don't share the same name with so many people. My name is so common I might as well be Anna Reyes or Jane Smith (although if I were to also transform into Angelina Jolie, that would be great). =p

For the record, although I am also not aware of Romney's position on immigration. (I'm just a not-so-intent onlooker when it comes to American politics), I am neither a U.S. citizen (I intend to take my oath as a member of the Philippine bar.) nor theoretically a Republican. I also eight (8) years away from turning thirty-three. Hahaha!

http://www.newsweek.com/id/106087
CAMPAIGN 2008

Romney on the Rise?

Mitt's last stand before the Florida vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment