Friday, March 14, 2008

Stories for 'Mom's Little Angel'

I received this email this morning from Greg Lang, whose latest book, Daddy's Little Girl: Stories of the Special Bond Between Fathers and Daughters, is coming out soon. I'm posting it here, just in case any of you may be interested.

Dear Friends and Readers:

I am pleased to tell you my latest book, Daddy’s Little Girl: Stories of the Special Bond Between Fathers and Daughters, will be available May 6 in all major bookstores.

I am also excited to tell you I have begun work on the sequel, Mom’s Little Angel. I am now searching for inspirational stories about mother-daughter relationships to include in the next book. All stories that share wisdom, teach moral and important life lessons, and which lend insight into how to create and maintain a healthy, loving and fulfilling mother-daughter relationship are welcome. Please share your story with me.

If you are a mother or daughter, I want to hear about your parent-child relationship experiences. For more information about submitting your story, please visit my website,
www.gregoryelang.com, and click the red corner on the home page. Stories must be submitted by September 1, 2008.

You may also visit my blog,
www.gregoryelang.blogspot.com, to track the progress of the book and see samples of how I am using the stories submitted to illustrate important lessons about mother-daughter relationships.

Feel free to respond to this email with any questions you have about the project. Also, please forward this message to your friends and family who you think may wish to submit a story. For those who would like to submit a story but don’t want to write one, I am happy to conduct telephone interviews.

Thanks so much for your continued support of my writing.


Gregory E. Lang
www.gregoryelang.com
www.gregoryelang.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment