Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm 52% mean. --> From Rich

[x] I think I'm gonna have a highscore on this. I'm selectively nice.
[x] I don't talk to one or both of my parents that much. My mom's dead, and I've never been chums with my dad.
[x] I have said horrible things to someone's face. But I generally have a good temper.
[x] I give people disgusting looks sometimes. Glaring counts, I guess?
[ ] I've been known to have an attitude

[x] I took heads off dolls or action figures when I was little. I wanted to see how Barbie's doll was connected to her neck...
[x] I have destroyed something valuable on purpose. I don't think so...
[ ] Most people suck. A lot of people do, but I'd like to believe that they don't constitute MOST PEOPLE.
[ ] I have thrown total tantrums. I don't think NOT talking constitutes THROWING a tantrum.
[ ] I get mad easily. I'm generally very level-headed.

[x] I have no clue when I'm doing it. Um... Yeah...
[ ] Sometimes I order people around. I've never been bossy. I think.
[ ] I am/was known around myneighborhood as the kid everyone else doesn't want their kids hanging out with. I'm known (back home, anyway) as a good kid.
[x] I've argued with a teacher. Before law school, I did. =p
[ ] I could honestly care less about school I've always liked going to school. I actually miss it. Even law school, or at least, parts of the law school experience.

[x] I love messing with other people's heads. Rich: but karma's a bitch ... Grace: Yep.
[ ] I've been told I'm conceited.
[x] I joke around
[ ] I yell daily. I get deadly silent when I'm mad. The look says it all.
[ ] I seem to always be in a fight with someone. I try to stay out of trouble.

[x] I don't like smiling but do anyway. I don't like having to be on my best behavior most of the time. It's so boring and tiresome.
[ ] I know at least 3 people I would like to kick the crap out of.
[ ] I love pranking people.
[ ] Freaking hate a lot of people. I'm indifferent towards a lot. I don't hate them.
[x] People annoy me very easily Pretentious people, people with a superiority complex, people who have entitlement issues, yes.

[x] Some people are just flat out immature. YES THEY ARE......
[ ] I always have to get the last word. Rich, I agree, revenge is best served cold :) or left to karma
[ ] I always have the perfect comeback. I try.

GRAND TOTAL: 13
ADD UP ALL THE X's AND MULTIPLY BY 4
THEN REPOST THIS AS' I'M __% MEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment