Monday, July 21, 2008

Who would've figured...

I just got back from my twice a week field trip with one of the partners. Can I just say, I met the cutest lawyer guy today! Hehe! Who would've figured that they exist?!! Phew. Please wipe the smile off my face. Basta. Cute. Glasses. Kinda fair, but not mestizo. Not so tall as to be intimidating. (Hello, how short am I?!!) Not short either. Average height for a guy. Looks smart. Good diction. Seemed to know what he was talking about. Amiable. Around my age, or two batches older. Atenean too, I think. He was with his lawyer boss. I was with mine. Our bosses chatted. We smiled idly behind them. I hope I get to see him at the public hearing next week. Hehe! As to everything else, I'm bound by confidentiality rules. Anyway, work just poured in. Guess I spoke too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment