Thursday, January 06, 2005

Shopping rampage day

I"M SO BROKE. I went on a shopping rampage yesterday. It was tiring but then again, that's the best kinda tired anyone can be. I bought crosstrainers, black stilettos, white ballet flats, 3 shirts, tons of ankle socks for my nth New Year's Resolution, the Rod Steward cd I've been wanting forever, a blank cd and a red crocheted brooch. The best possible form of exercise is walking from one end of Megamall to the other a few times, systematically scanning the first 3 or 4 floors for good deals and the occasional impulse buy. After the rampage, I sat down for a while in Starbucks to wait for Kiel. My feet were aching and my arms were shaking from the weight of my, um, purchases, but I was satisfied.

Oh yeah, we ran into Althea (Ambida) from high school too. It was such a shock seeing someone from high school again. Kiel and I spent hours scanning the Robinson's Lipa crowd for people from La Salle but to no avail. Well, almost, anyway. Neither of us were really that close to Thea but it was just so nostalgic that it didn't cross our minds at that time.

So there. I just lunched with Nico, Lianne and Jen in Ken Afford, another nostalgic place. Haven't been out with them in a while... We were supposed to watch a movie today but things got muddled up in the chaos of law school. And nothing good is showing anyway.

I ALSO just had my eyebrows done, cost me another 150 pesos, so now I'm sure I'll starve to death for the rest of the week na talaga. Plus I just learned I have a 6-8pm Property class tonight with Sir Labitag. Darn. And I planned my day pa naman with NO CLASSES in mind. I haven't studied pa for tomorrow... Oh well. I guess that means no sleep nanaman tonight. The aftermath of my shopping rampage...

1 comment:

  1. Well I suppose I really don't know what inclined me to write this short passage. Well except the world being small and round when looked a from some distance away... though I have seem to have fallen several times and well I have noticed, that round, it may very well be, but it is not always smooth. Well I stray from the reason I have decided to write. I got a rather random call from someone (Althea Ambida) you mentioned in your random thoughts. I only find this place cause I did a search on the internet which in turn led me here. Well with all this said and I don't even know if you will even read this note but I digress yet again. So now I move on till, well probably never, I leave without further ado....

    ReplyDelete