Sunday, January 30, 2005

My pre-Credit midterms procrastination thing

God oh God oh God. It's almost midnight. 8 hours to go before Credit midterms...

Anyway, just a few random thoughts.

Back when I was angsty, I used to say that there are 3 things that one can be sure about in life:
1. Shit happens
2. Shit passes.
3. People change.

Well, I 'm way past all the angst, but those three absolutes are still true. Especially the third one. Oh well... It's sad but true. Some people are just so in denial that they've changed for, well, not exactly the better.

Furthermore (Hahaha!), Nico is cute but so paranoid about me. For the record, I'm fine. Besides not being in sync with the world when in comes to studying, I don't think there's anything extraordinarily wrong with me. Yet. God, the incoherence!!!

By the way, Elektra thoroughly sucked. It was just fight scenes all throughout, and they weren't even all that good.

Anyway, I've really gotta go. Nature calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment