Thursday, February 24, 2005

And the rest of my thoughts for the day...

For some weird reason I don't want to identify for fear it might dissipate, I've been really happy lately. Maybe it's because I've just realized that my social circle hasn't really stagnated. It's always fun to meet new people. Not that I have any complaints about my present circle, minus the new people, other than the fact that my barkada doesn't generally drink.

So anyway, our hard work paid off.
(1) We made around P8,000 net from the Winlaw Valentine's Day Rose Sale. Yay!
(2) Charles and Oggs won as LSG Treasurer and Secretary respectively.
(3) I'm next year's Winlaw VP for Finance. Although I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
(4) I passed Credit midterms. BUT I got lower than I expected. Well, that's law school for you...

Oh yeah, my erstwhile significant other gave me pecan pie for my birthday. La lang.

Ah, and it's Day 5 of the war. The beeeyotch is STILL not talking to us AND giving us the brow treatment et.al. The nerve! Little dwende! Madam Auring's vaginal yeast! Ewwww!!! (quoting Kri) Hay nako, I swear to God, I'll have her deported to her little hellhole soon. Freak of nature! Hah!

And so here I am again. Still procrastinating. Well, not really. The boredom has once again set in. I'm still trying to bully people into drinking tonight but the Spec Pro midterm exam seems to have taken its toll on my drinking buddies. Harrumph! =p Shame on you guys! Oh well...

Oh yeah, Sigh Guy has been perenially absent from my direct line of vision for the longest time. Hmph. Kainis. Still not sure if there's something there... In any case, I'm just having good CLEAN fun here, so there's no harm done there. Just innocent little glances here and there. My friends are having a heart attack na because of all my kuwento. It's so high school, I swear!

Argggh! The text I just received shattered all my potential plans. Nobody wants to go out. =( Oh well. Guess I'm spending tonight watching stupid soaps again. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment